miserable week
I've had the most miserable week at work to-date! Everything that could possibly go wrong did. Those bloody forms are driving me nuts! And that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the MP telling me that I spoke to him like a lawyer and he didn't like it. He thought that I was trying to dance around the issue (which in all honesty I wasn't). These experienced lawyers, there's no point arguing with them because once they've formed an opinion about something, it's extremely hard for someone junior to convince them otherwise. In my case, had he framed the question better, he would have got the answer that he wanted the first time round! Anyway, I get the feeling that I am now on the chopping board. One more strike and I will be shown the door! Oh well, what can I do, I will just keep doing my thing and we'll see what my destiny holds! If it's any consolation, my working weeks can only get better from here!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home