so hard
Why is it so hard to find an open ladies' basketball team to join here in Hong Kong? I've tried calling the Hong Kong Basketball Association (HKBA) but they were of no help. I told the lady at the HKBA that I want to play competitive basketball and asked her how I could contact or join the teams currently in the league. The female said that she didn't know. I asked her if the HKBA didn't know then who in Hong Kong would know. After much persistence over the telephone with the lady at the HKBA, she suggested I give South China a call. I gave South China a call only to be told that they only select people who attend their summer camps and the maximum age for attendees is 19. Oops, I guess I am too old. I called them again and insisted that they refer my case to the coach of the open ladies' team. The lady took down my number and said she would but I haven't heard back since. I wonder if she even referred my case.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home