Mid Autumn Festival
Today was the public holiday following the Mid Autumn Festival last night. I find myself asking what have I done and/or achieved in the past year and the answer is a disappointing "not much". I feel like a lost soul, a girl still trying to find her place in this world. How is it that some people can determine what they want to do for the rest of their lives at the tender age of 18 whereas I'm in my mid 20s and still don't know what I want to spend the rest of my life doing? I am enjoying work but my time at home is another story. I am actually seriously thinking about moving out as soon as possible, notwithstanding my general reluctance to spend any money on rent. So as you can see, things at home really are not good and I'm quite desperate to escape.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home