My Photo
Name:

energetic, chocoholic, attitude, driven, genuine

Sunday, October 28, 2007

client party and lunch

I attended a client party on Tuesday evening and had lunch with the same client on Wednesday. The party on Tuesday evening was impressive, the food was great and it was evident that alot of money was spent on the evening. Parting gifts included a box of chocolates (costs more than HK$150 according to website), a USB bar, a disposable battery charger and a huge umbrella (I think it might be bigger than a golf umbrella). Lunch on Wednesday was at a classy restaurant but the food was not that great and certainly not worth the money if you ask me. The client invited us to lunch to thank us for our assistance in helping them set up in Hong Kong. A comment made by the client really made my day, she said that the authority said that their application (which I was the project manager) was one of the best it had seen. Forget the lunch, this comment was the ultimate compliment, would you not agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home