Caloundra
I went to Caloundra yesterday with some friends, specifically Golden Beach. We watched while a friend learnt how to windsurf from another friend who lives in Caloundra. I would have also had a surf if only I could swim! Caloundra is a great little city. We had a BBQ lunch and as usual I didn't eat much except for some salad and a few bites of beef steak. For your information, I'm not a big fan of sausages or steak or salad. Anyway, after lunch we played a game of backyard cricket. We lost but I was the highest scorer for my team, unbelievable! Then we attempted to fly a kite but the kite never really got off the ground! Afterwards we had ice cream before joining the queue on the Bruce Highway. I can't believe how heavy traffic was yesterday given it was only Easter Sunday. However, it's now only 1440 hours on Easter Monday and the radio just reported that it is already congested on the Bruce Highway. Lucky we made the decision to go to Caloundra yesterday and not today!
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home