Turkey
I returned from a 9-day tour of Turkey just under 2 weeks ago. In a line, I loved Turkey and in particular the following:
1. Turkish men - handsome and cute.
2. Cappadocia - full of natural wonders. I want to buy a cave dwelling!
3. Turkish ice cream - chewy and tasty.
4. underground cities - fascinating.
5. Pamukkale (cotton castle) - another natural wonder.
I bought myself a double-sided leather jacket for a whooping US$795, my single most expensive possession to-date!
1. Turkish men - handsome and cute.
2. Cappadocia - full of natural wonders. I want to buy a cave dwelling!
3. Turkish ice cream - chewy and tasty.
4. underground cities - fascinating.
5. Pamukkale (cotton castle) - another natural wonder.
I bought myself a double-sided leather jacket for a whooping US$795, my single most expensive possession to-date!
.jpg)

1 Comments:
you need to show me that leather jacket!
and i need to show you some turkish delight!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home