My Photo
Name:

energetic, chocoholic, attitude, driven, genuine

Thursday, April 27, 2006

notice

The boss increased my period of notice from 1 week to 2 weeks. Damn, my plans might have been screwed. I was thinking of flying out of the country on 28-5-06 and now I can't coz the boss and the 2nd in-charge would be away on a conference and won't be back until 15-5-06. If I hand in my resignation on Monday, does it mean that I would finish at the close of business on Friday in 2 weeks time or would it be the following Monday. That's law for you, corporations spend billions in court (and lawyers) every year arguing over how a few words in a contract should be interpreted, isn't it laughable. I mean, the whole point of having a contract in the 1st place is to clarify everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home