My Photo
Name:

energetic, chocoholic, attitude, driven, genuine

Monday, May 29, 2006

when to resign

I've been busy trying to figure out when I'm going to resign. I actually booked a plane ticket to leave on 12-6-06 but I changed my mind. Actually, my mum pointed this out to me. I don't really want to travel alone, I only want to travel with my sister so why don't I delay my proposed trip until she is on holidays. This is a good idea except for the fact that my ticket is going to cost me an extra $500! Anyway, in the end, I decided that this is the better option because I am not prepared to go on a big trip just yet. I mean, I'm not even half way typing up my itinerary and I've got no accommodation organised! Fingers crossed that everything works out in the end. In any case, I'm definitely going to resign from my shit job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home