My Photo
Name:

energetic, chocoholic, attitude, driven, genuine

Sunday, June 08, 2008

damn

I had something in mind that I really wanted to write about this week but DAMN, I have forgotten what it was! I hate it when it happens! In this case, I will just give an overview of my week. I purchased a book on Amazon and am currently reading The Appeal by John Grisham. I haven't read enough of it to give a meaningful review though. I also had a haircut (which I am happy with, for once!) and made a booking for a body checkup next Saturday. On the work front, I received a bottle of champagne, Dom Perignon no less, from a client to thank me for my assistance with the launch of their fund. It was totally unexpected given we were three times over the fee estimate. I am supposed to be happy but I don't feel it. Although I helped with the majority of the documentation, the whole process dragged on for months and by the end of it, I was just glad that we finally got there. The funny thing was that my boss got a bottle too and the only work he did (which he admits) was attend the initial meeting with the client but did well enough that the client engaged our services!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home